HURRY, SALE ENDS 9 AUG
Be among the first to experience the Great Southern train and its new rail journey between Adelaide and Brisbane. This 15 Night Fly, Rail, Cruise & Stay Package includes a flight from Perth to Brisbane to take the Rail Journey to Adelaide visiting the Twelve Apostles, Hunter Valley and the Northern NSW Coast before arriving into Adelaide to enjoy a 3 night stay in the Barossa Valley. Instead of flying back to Perth, Cruise the Bight onboard Vasco De Gama from Adelaide to Perth (Fremantle)
Departure: 29 Dec 2019
Rail: Great Southern
Cruise Ship: Vasco da Gama
- One way economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Perth to Brisbane
- 1 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Brisbane
- 4 days/ 3 nights aboard the Great Southern from Brisbane to Adelaide in Gold Twin service
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages. A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines
- Off train experiences at the Twelve Apostles, Hunter Valley and the Northern NSW coast
- 3 days Intermediate Auto Car Hire from Adelaide downtown‡
- 3 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Barossa Valley including breakfast
- 1 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Adelaide
- 7 night Cruise the Bight cruise onboard CMV’s Vasco De Gama from Adelaide to Perth (Fremantle)
- Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Captain’s Cocktail Party
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to 10pm).
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (on selected sailings).
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
Inside Cabin fr $5,299
Outside Cabin fr $5,499
Balcony Cabin fr $6,299
View Rail, Sip & Sail Flyer
Offer Ends: 09 Aug until Sold Out
Secure your Rail & Cruise Package with travel key today on 1300 852 182
Disclaimer:Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 1.1% will apply. Offer correct as at 18Jun19 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be
withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best
value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change
depending on departure city. Unless otherwise stated, onboard gratuities are NOT included. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge. Cabins are based on guarantee and cabin number will not be assigned until documentation or embarkation. ‡Subject
to Car Hire Terms and Conditions. Additional insurance and fees will apply. Offer ends 09Aug19 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars.