LIMITED CABINS AVAILABLE ON THIS EXCLUSIVE SAILING
Set sail for the wild and grandiose landscapes of the Kimberley, following this exceptional PONANT itinerary. From Darwin to Broome, embark for an 11-day expedition cruise.
In one of the most picturesque parts of the region, the Hunter River, you will see wild mangrove forests where saltwater crocodiles live along with many species of birds. The high-point of this cruise will undoubtedly be the discovery of the King George River and the majestic Twin Falls, the highest single drop waterfall in Western Australia. You will also visit Collier Bay, where you will be able to admire a spectacular example of the impact of the tides cascading in mini-waterfalls as the entire Montgomery reef appears to rise from the turquoise-blue waters of the bay.
Your ship will take you along one of the most spectacular coasts in the entire region. With their falls, abrupt gorges, savannah, and calm waters, the wild lands of Kimberley are the promise of an exceptional adventure.
As the fifth ship in a new series that remains true to the Ponant spirit, Le Bellot will embody the unique atmosphere that is the cruise line’s hallmark: a subtle blend of refinement, intimacy and comfort.
11 Night Kimberley Cruise Luxury Package
- BONUS 1 night accommodation^ pre-cruise in Darwin
- 10 night cruise aboard Le Bellot in a Deluxe Stateroom from Darwin to Broome departing either 18 May or 17 July 2021
- All meals whilst on-board
- Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks whilst on-board
- Captain’s welcome cocktail event and gala dinner
- Evening entertainment and events
- Wi-Fi internet access#
- On-board gratuities, port taxes and charges
- Transfer in Broome from Port to Airport*
- Choose one of the three complimentary excursions:
– Ord River Experience
– Bungle Bungle Scenic Flight
– El Questro Experience
from $11,250 per person, twin share
Ask us about upgrading your Stateroom to a Suite!
Limited Single Occupancy options available.