Celebrate Italian culture and style on this leisurely paced journey from jagged pastel-hued peaks to rolling Tuscan hills. Along the way discover hill-top towns, star-studded resorts, elegant villas and lavish gardens.
- Italian Lake District: Cruise to the island of Isola Bella, renowned for its opulent palace and stunning gardens.
- Portofino: Cruise along the coast to this exclusive resort.
- Lake Como: Visit the romantic gardens at the Villa Carlotta.
- Cinque Terre: Explore two of the charming fishing villages.
- Tuscany: Learn the art of Italian cookery.
- Tuscany: Drive through the rolling countryside to a medieval village in the heart of Chianti. Visit a winery, taste the wine and olive oil.
- Florence: Visit the Uffizi Gallery, one of the world’s top art museums.
- Florence: Visit the Pitti Palace, full of art treasures, and enjoy views over Florence from the Boboli Gardens
- Villa Lante: Visit the garden’s cascades, fountains & grottoes.
- Isle of Capri: Ride the funicular to town. Take the Corniche road to Anacapri, enjoy the sea views and a light lunch.
- Pompeii: A guided tour with a Local Expert.
- Rome: Visit St. Peters Basilica and see the Colosseum.
- Tivoli: Visit the UNESCO listed gardens of the Villa d’Este.
- Venice: Get to know each other over a pleasant evening of dinner and wine at a Venetian restaurant.
- Venice: Dinner with wine at one of Venice’s prized restaurants.
- Rapallo: The Ligurian coast is renowned for its seafood so you are treated to a feast of local specialties.
- Tuscany: Enjoy the results of your Italian Cookery Class for lunch.
- Amalfi: Dine at a charming restaurant on the Amalfi Coast.
- Rome: Wine & dine at a local restaurant, plus illuminations tour.
- Dinner Summary: 17 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, and 7 Dinners, plus tea or coffee and wine.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Grand Hotel Bristol: Set on a hill overlooking the Gulf of Tigullio, this Liberty Style hotel combines timeless elegance with contemporary luxury and service.
INCLUDED INSIGHT SERVICES
- 17 nights in First Class Hotel Accommodation as indicated
- Escorted by professional Travel Director
- Luxury air-conditioned 40 seater coach with extended leg room, on-board washroom, and panoramic windows
- Insight Hotels include all service charges, taxes and porterage
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on Day 1 and Day 18
Most Insight trips already include a host of bonus highlights and comprehensive sightseeing. There may also be an exciting array of Optional Experiences which will turn an already amazing experience into the trip of a lifetime! These are entirely optional and can be booked through your Travel Director/Local Representative at the commencement of your trip Please note, many Optional Experiences are operated by independent third party suppliers, not Insight Vacations. The Optionals and pricing listed here are a guideline only and subject to change.
STARHOTELS SPLENDID VENICE
VENICE (CENTRAL) – ITALY
The outstanding Starhotels Splendid Venice, is perfectly positioned in the centre of Venice Island – only a stone’s throw away from all the sights and walking distance to St. Mark’s Square.
PARKHOTEL LAURIN VENETO
VENETO (CENTRAL) – ITALY
GRAND HOTEL DINO BAVENO
BAVENO (CENTRAL) – ITALY
Grand Hotel Dino, Overlooking Lake Maggiore, ideally located in the hillside town of Baveno. Facilities include pools, massage rooms and Turkish baths.
GRAND HOTEL BRISTOL RAPALLO
RAPALLO (SCENIC) – ITALY
Grand Hotel Bristol, Rapallo
VILLASANPAOLO HOTEL SAN GIMIGNANO
SAN GIMIGNANO (HISTORIC) – ITALY
The villasanpaolo is a charming resort situated in one of the most beautiful locations.
VENETO PALACE HOTEL ROME
ROME (TRADITIONAL) – ITALY
The Veneto Palace Hotel is located in the monumental and unique scenery of ancient Rome, not far from Piazza di Spagna, the Trevi Fountain and Villa Borghese, which is the largest park in central Rome. The guest rooms offer a classic style that blends in perfect harmony with the style of the building.
DATES & PRICES
Tuesday 13 August 2019 – Friday 30 August 2019 fr $7,195*pp
Tuesday 17 September 2019 – Friday 04 October 2019 fr $7,195*pp
Tuesday 08 October 2019 – Friday 25 October 2019 fr $7,195*pp