SAVE 5% WHEN BOOKED & PAID BY 29 AUG 2019
Journey through the Bavarian Alps with their snow-capped mountains, musical Salzburg, the magical castle in Neuschwanstein, and on to heart-warming Munich.
- Christmas Markets: Be dazzled by the magic of Christmas with local handicrafts and festive treats.
- Vienna: Tour the Ring Road to see the Hofburg Imperial Residence, Opera House, Parliament Building and Karlskirche.
- Vienna: The sheer opulence of Schönbrunn Palace will exhilarate your senses. Your Local Expert will bring to life the story of the Habsburgs during your tour of the royal grounds.
- Salzburg: With a Local Expert, see Mozart’s family home on the Getreidegasse and the 500-year-old market in front of the cathedral.
- Innsbruck: During your orientation you will see the Golden Roof and Imperial Palace in the Old Town.
- Innsbruck: Meet your coachman and enjoy a delightful journey through Tyrol’s picturesque countryside on your horse-drawn Fiaker.
- Oberammergau: Visit the home of the Passion Play, to see the immense theatre and the colourfully painted chalets.
- Neuschwanstein: With a Local Expert, visit King Ludwig II’s fairy-tale castle, built high in the Bavarian Alps and rumoured to be the inspiration of Walt Disney’s castles.
- Munich: During your orientation of the city with your Travel Director, see the Victory Arch, Town Hall and Glockenspiel in Marienplatz.
- Vienna: At the Christmas Market, meet a local stallholder and sample a delightful Viennese winter dessert, complimented perfectly with a traditional fragrant glass of Glühwein.
- Hall in Tirol: Situated perfectly in a 700-year-old building in the charming town of Hall in Tirol, enjoy a medieval banquet of Austrian specialities with wine.
- Munich: Join your newfound friends for a festive Celebration Dinner with wine and good cheer!
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
STAY IN STYLE
- Vienna: With views over the city and neighbouring Stadtpark, the Hilton Vienna is just a short walk from attractions like the Opera House and St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
INCLUDED INSIGHT SERVICES
- Highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
24 Nov 2019 – 01 Dec 2019
29 Nov 2019 – 06 Dec 2019
01 Dec 2019 – 08 Dec 2019
03 Dec 2019 – 10 Dec 2019
08 Dec 2019 – 15 Dec 2019
$2,495* Guaranteed Departure
10 Dec 2019 – 17 Dec 2019
$2,495* Guaranteed Departure
Offer Ends: 29 Aug or until Sold Out
Secure your Christmas Market Tour with travel key today on 1300 852 182