HURRY, LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Small on the map and enormous in person, Iceland barely feels like Earth at all.
Isolated in the frigid North Atlantic and forged through centuries of volcanic upheaval and tectonic shifting, Iceland is staggering to look at and otherworldly to explore. The outdoors provide all the action you need: towering mountain peaks scratch the sky, massive glaciers scrape the earth, sprawling icefields stretch beyond the horizon, and gorgeous fjords dazzle the eye. And when you’ve had enough, head inside in weirdly wonderful Reykjavík and discover how the people lucky enough to live here full-time live.
If you’re looking for a fast but full visit around Iceland, this seven-day trip fits the bill perfectly. It’s got tons of main highlights – whale-watching tours, visiting glacier lagoons, and taking glacier hikes – as well as plenty of hidden gems that you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Be sure to pack your sense of adventure and get ready to feel Iceland under your feet.
- 6 Nights comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character including a Local Guesthouse stay
- Mix of public and private transport.
- Akureyri whale watching tour.
- Goðafoss Waterfall visit.
- Mývatn Lake visit.
- Dimmuborgir, and Námaskarð stops.
- Dettifoss Waterfall visit.
- Local guesthouse stay (Borgarfjörður).
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon visit.
- Glacier hike in Skaftafell National Park.
- Reynisfjara Beach.
- Stops including: Skógafoss Waterfall, and Seljalandsfoss Waterfall. The Golden Circle: Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Hot Springs, and Þingvellir National Park.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.