HURRY, SALE ENDS 30 JUNE!
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection—the world’s most luxurious all-inclusive river cruise line – features luxurious ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, exclusive excursions, gourmet cuisine, and one of the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry.
Uniworld has launched its Fly Free to Europe offer which includes complimentary economy airfares with every 2019 European voyage departing before November 15, 2019.
Guests can also select from Premium Economy for $1,299 per person, or indulge with Business Class for just $3,999 per person.
Uniworld offers truly all-inclusive itineraries in Europe, as well as voyages in Russia, China, Vietnam and Cambodia, India, and Egypt—a total of 23 rivers in 24 countries worldwide.
VENICE & THE GEMS OF NORTHERN ITALY
8 DAYS FROM VENICE TO VENICE
Uncover the extraordinary hidden treasures of Venice and Northern Italy
Soak up the enchantment of “The City of Water” and three outer-lying Venetian islands, Burano, Mazzorbo and Torcello. Be treated to an exclusive evening opening and lighting ceremony at St. Mark’s Basilica. Discover the charm of seaside Chioggia loved by fishermen and artists alike. Enjoy a multicourse lunch complete with wine pairings at a historic wine estate in Valpolicella. Explore medieval Padua, once home to Galileo and Copernicus; “bountiful” Bologna; and UNESCO-designated Ferrara. Each of these enchanting locales is yours to uncover on the “Gems of Northern Italy.”
- Return economy airfares
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the impressive River Countess
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audioheadset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: “La Serenissima: The Lagoon of Venice”
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Exclusive Generations Family Program on select summer departures
Mar – Nov 2019