SALE ENDS 30 NOV!
Savour creamy farm-produced burrata. Sip wine beneath grape-heavy vines. Sample fresh from-the-ocean seafood. Inspired by the slow food movement, this tour introduces the culinary traditions, tucked away villages and breathtaking architecture of this sublime corner of Italy.
ITINERARY: Bari – Martina Franca – Lecce – Gallipoli – Polignano a Mare – Bari
Small group touring (maximum 18 people)
- 5 Nights boutique hotel accommodation
- Full breakfast daily
- 2 lunches
- 2 dinners
- 2 wine tastings
- 1 olive tasting
- Mozzarella and burrata tasting
- Entrance included to: Sassi di Matera, Castellana Caves and L’Abbazia di Santa Maria di Cerrate
- Local guides in Matera and Lecce
- Experienced Tour Leader and Driver
- Premium mini-coach transportation
fr $3,239* per person twin share