CALL 1300 852 182 TO FIND OUT MORE
Set sail for the wild and grandiose landscapes of Kimberley, following a brand new PONANT itinerary. From Broome to Darwin, embark aboard Le Lapérouse for an 11-day expedition cruise. At around two-thirds the size of France, Kimberley is one of the last unspoiled regions on the planet. In one of the most picturesque parts of the region, the Hunter River, you will see wild mangrove forests where saltwater crocodiles live along with many species of birds.
The highpoint of this cruise will undoubtedly be the discovery of the King George River and the majestic Twin Falls, the highest falls in Western Australia. You will also visit Collier Bay, where you will be able to admire the Montgomery Reef, home to vast expanses of lagoons and immense coral reefs.
Le Lapérouse will take you along the most spectacular coasts in the entire region. With their falls, abrupt gorges, savannah, calm waters and desolate mountain chains, the wild lands of Kimberley are the promise of an exceptional adventure.
ICONIC KIMBERLEY INCLUSIONS
- Group Transfer from Pearl Luggers to Broome port
- Accommodation in stateroom
- All Meals
- Open Bar: beginning with boarding, and during the duration of the cruise, a wide selection of drinks (mineral water, soft drinks, wine, beer, Henri Abelé BRUT champagne, spirits, coffee, tea) is served on request and at any time of the day. Certain premium alcoholic beverages on the menu are not included in the Open Bar.
- Access to all the common areas: fitness room, steam room, hair salon, swimming pool (sea water, heated), solarium, lounges, theater, boutique & leisure area. (Some spa services incur a fee)
- Port Charges & Taxes
- Join our highly qualified local expedition team
- Enjoy regular Zodiac® outings & shore visits to get close to Kimberley nature
- Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art
- Listen to stories of the dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet
- Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile
- Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
1 August – 11 August 2019
Departure Port : Broome
Arrival Port : Darwin