SAVE $3,400 PER COUPLE!
Prepare to explore the Icelandic coastline and venture into the interior of this epic land of fire and ice to discover amazing landscapes and friendly locals. Head to Grímsey Island, an island on the fringe of the Arctic Circle with a tiny community of no more than 100 locals. Cross through the lava landscape of Snæfellsjökull National Park, towards the 700,000-year-old Snæfellsjökull volcano. Board a local boat and explore Skjálfandi Bay, home to more than 15 species of whale. From the revered humpback whale, minke whale and colossal blue whale to white-beaked dolphins and an array of birdlife, revel in the awe-inspiring wildlife.
- Nine-night cruise aboard the Ocean Diamond
- Services of a Cruise Director, local guides and Expedition crew
- Daily bottled water, tea and coffee, as well as soft drink, beer and local wine during lunch and dinner on your cruise
- 26 meals – 9 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches and 9 Dinners
- Explore 13 glaciers, towns, villages and cities
- Tipping for land staff and airport transfers
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Sail Aboard the Ocean Diamond
There’s no better way to see Iceland than aboard the elegant Ocean Diamond, renowned for its stability and speed.
Traverse the Arctic Circle
Head to Grímsey Island, an island on the fringe of the Arctic Circle with a tiny community of no more than 100 locals
Snæfellsjökull National Park
Cross through the lava landscape of Snæfellsjökull National Park, towards the 700,000-year-old Snæfellsjökull volcano
MAP & ITINERARY
Main Deck Cabin fr $6,995*pp, Save $1,700*pp
Category A Balcony fr $2,995*pp extra
22 Jul – 31 Jul 19