CALL 1300 852 182 OR CLICK ENQUIRE TO FIND OUT MORE
Cruise the waters of the Adriatic in comfort and style on-board your modern mega yacht. Discover new ports of call each day, hidden coves and ancient sites steeped in history. Step ashore to experience the cultural diversity of Dalmatia’s islands or bask under the sun, swim or read a good book.
- Dubrovnik: Ride the cable car to the summit of Srđ Mountain for scenic views over the famous fortifications and Elaphiti Islands.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Split: A guided tour of the historic centre.
- Korčula: A guided walking tour through the herringbone maze of streets and flagstone plazas.
- Mljet: Join your Cruise Manager for a stroll to the Veliko Jezero (Big Lake) in the National Park. Visit the Benedictine Monastery of St Mary.
- Dubrovnik: A guided walking tour.
- Kuna: Tour the local church and monastery.
- Dubrovnik: See Onofrio’s Fountain, Rector’s Palace and city walls. Admire the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Bol: At a local winery, relax with some appetisers and sample some of the revered wines of the island.
- Dubrovnik: Cruise alongside the towering old city walls while a buffet dinner is served on-board.
- Kuna: Meet the locals and enjoy a typical village feast of Croatian delicacies.
- Bol: Celebrate the grand finale of your cruise with a special Captain’s dinner and live entertainment.
- 8 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 5 Lunches (L), 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD), 1 three-course Dinner (D) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD).
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Futura II Cruise Ship: The newly built luxurious Futura features spacious cabins, twin or double beds, private bathrooms, air-conditioning, a sundeck and restaurant area.
ADDITIONAL FIVE STAR SERVICES
- An expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your ‘travelling concierge’, this skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40 seat coach with extended leg room and on-board restroom. It’s business class comfort.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
- Baggage handling everywhere, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel.
- Hotel and restaurant tips included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
- Insight Flourishes – from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Included airport transfers at scheduled times on arrival and departure days.
CALL 1300 852 182 OR ENQUIRE BELOW FOR MORE INFO
Disclaimer:Notes: Twin prices are per person based on a Lower Deck cabin. Seasonal adjustments and/or black out dates apply. These departures are cruising on the MV Infinity Deluxe cruise ship. These departures are cruising on the Futura I Deluxe cruise ship. All other departures are cruising on the Avangard (Future II). All prices include Port Taxes
Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Note prices displayed reflect available discounted rates (i.e. Early Payment Discount, Red Hot Deal). All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.